Sunday, August 20, 2006

Wright Brothers and lots of Volleyball!



This morning was a little cloudy so we all went to the Wright Brothers National Park/Museum in Kitty Hawk. It was really cool! I guess I never really knew how much science and planning went into their first flight. It was a pretty fun place to visit and from the top of the hill you could see all of outer banks. We came back and in the afternoon we spent hours in the backyard pool playing hoops and volleyball. Ashley was the only girl to play and she was a dominating presence. She even rejected the guys numerous times and gave them facials on some amazing spikes. That's why I married her! I was very impressed. The guys kicked the girls' butts at Cranium tonight. It was a fun day. Enjoy the pics of Kitty Hawk, NC (10 minutes from our place).

2 comments:

grammatracy said...

How fun for you guys. A little education thrown in with the vacation! Way to show those boys how to play Ash. I love it.

grammatracy said...

We need some new pictures and stories of your adventures!