

Ash and I made it down to Outer Banks today. We are in this freakin' awesome house with five bedrooms (there are 5 couples here) and a nice pool (see picture from the third floor of our deck). The trip down here was amazing. We drove along the Atlantic coast through all of Delaware, the eastern edge of Maryland and the outer tip, peninsula part of Virginia. We had to pay 12 bucks to cross the Chesapeake Bay Bridge/Tunnel, which was the coolest bridge ever. You couldn't even see the other end of it so it felt like we were driving into the middle of the ocean. Then, it would dip down under the water into a tunnel. It was crazy. As you can tell, we have internet here so I'll try to keep you bloggers posted on the fun we're having.
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Outer Banks North Carolina
Posted by Tyler at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ty and Ash this is gorgeous! I am so glad you get to have one last vacation this summer. Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy! I love that you are exploring all the places that I have heard about and want to visit.....I guess I'll live vicarioulsy through you guy too!
You gotta find a way to post the lefthanded homerun(ok double with an error)!!!
Post a Comment