Thursday, August 31, 2006

Still no internet

I am blogging this time in between my two night classes at Cabrini. I apologize for the lack of blogs recently, but we do not have internet at our new house yet, nor do we have much time to think, let alone blog. Both Ash and I started school this week. She leaves at about 6:30 every morning (the price we pay for living far away from the city), and gets home around 5:00 at night. I have class from 4:30-9:45 on Monday and Thursday, so that means we pretty much won't see each other on those two days. On Tuesday I have class from 7:15 to 9:30, so we at least get to eat dinner together. That leaves Wednesday and the weekends for our time together. As you can probably tell, we are not all the way unpacked yet and are feeling the stresses of a busy school year coming already. The nice thing is, after this semester I will student teach in the spring and be working in the fall. Ashley will have a year of he-- but it will be much easier after this one is done. Let's hope we can just make it through these next few months. (Our internet should be in soon so you can expect a lot more blogging from me). Love you guys!

2 comments:

grammatracy said...

You are doing just great you guy's. Just hang in there...a few more things unpacked and organized and you'll feel a litle more settled in. Love you

The Robinsons said...

Gosh hurry up! We miss reading about you two! But, we know how you feel. School stinks! Love you and miss you!