Thursday, August 17, 2006

Back in Philly! (For a few days)

Well, we got back to our apartment last night and I took Ashley over to see our new house. We were a little surprised to see that the walls weren't very clean. I remembered them being nicer, but Ashley pointed out all the painting that needed to be done. I thought she was upset about it, but she told me she's just excited about doing some projects. We're really excited about our first house and we decided that we weren't going to stress out about it and just work on things little by little. Today, a lot of stress was relieved when we were able to buy a fridge and a dryer at Lowe's for a good price with free, next-day delivery. We were also able to schedule the carpet cleaners to come tomorrow, which is great because our place smells like cat pee really bad. Hopefully they can get rid of that because it is nasty. On Saturday we will move all of our furniture in and we will be leaving for Outer Banks, North Carolina on Sunday. We are trying hard to enjoy our last summer break for a while.

2 comments:

grammatracy said...

I am so glad you were able to work out all the deals. How great you get the new fridge and dryer today and your carpet cleaned on top. I was amazed that things could happen that fast. Good thing you shopped around. Have fun at Outer Banks!

The Robinsons said...

Your projects sound like so much fun! Especially with school starting! HAVE A BLAST at Outer Banks. We miss you guys so much already. Casey wants Ashy and UNCLE back!