


Alright, the last three days have been spent on the beach. The water is really warm and the waves are great for boogie boarding and body surfing. It has been beautiful outside and we are having a lot of fun with the other people here. Sorry about the lack of pics, mom. I'm gonna try to post a bunch right now and also see if I can post some video of Ash and I boogie boarding.
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Da Beach
Posted by Tyler at 6:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love it. Thanks you for the pics. Looks like you are having a great time.
You stinkers! We are having the busiest week of our lives starting school and you two are out at the beach playing! I'm so jealous!
school is hitting them in the face soon enough!
The water was very warm and the waves were surprisingly big and fun to ride. We actually got to surf a little. I will post more blogs later, but we don't really have internet right now.
Post a Comment