After escaping from the robots, I managed to go to a Dodgers game,
and then I caught a giant shark!
Chris and I were also able to take a ride down Wisteria Lane (from "Desperate House Wives"). Ok, so we were just at Universal Studios Hollywood. It was a lot of fun. We saw some writers on strike outside the studios. That was pretty neat.
After California, I flew to Utah. I have been hanging out with family and was able to go see my Aunt Linda and Uncle Mel and some cousins. I also went to Bryce Searle's wedding reception. His cute wife Miranda will be coming out to Philly with her husband and is trying to get a job at Tyler's school. Well, now Tyler is here and on Sat. we went to the Muse family Christmas party.
Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa Church's house to see Grandma and Grandpa, Steve, Bonnie and family, Tiff, Derrick, Casey and Sophie. It was our first time seeing our cute new niece! We were also able to go to see Brian, Traci and family in their new house. It's been fun here so far. Ty and I were able to sleep in today until 10:30! That is so much better than waking up at 4:30 a.m.
Monday, December 24, 2007
Vacation Part II
Posted by Tyler at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
HI Ashley! What a fun vacation for you - and certainly well-deserved. Thank you for the Christmas card - we loved hearing from you -- AND Happy Birthday. I remember yours is the 26th. Have a wonderful day -
Post a Comment