Doesn't that just sound old?! Christmas came for Ty and I while we were in Utah with my family. The next day (the 26th) was my birthday and the 27th was our 4 year anniversary! Ok, so 25 is not old yet...or at least I don't feel old. I am of course really mature now, because I can rent any car by myself. I wanted to thank everyone for your happy birthday visits, calls, text messages, e-mails and gifts. It was super nice of you to think of me the day after Christmas. Ty and I didn't celebrate our anniversary until we got home. We went to the Cheesecake factory (and had the best appetizer ever-sweet corn tamale cakes (we were introduced to this yummy appetizer by the Chaffees))
and I bought Tyler a year membership to the world affairs brief (romantic huh?!) and he bought us tickets to see the Broadway musical My Fair Lady in Philadelphia. I'm so excited!
This month Ty has been spending most of his time writing lesson plans and stuff and watching/reading political stuff with me. I have been having fun with Moses's and Joshua's adventures with the Children of Israel in the Old Testament :). I also sang with my little "Impressions" dental singing group at a Temple girls basketball game and guys basketball game. I've never sang at a game before so I thought I'd be scared my first time , but I think it was my first time not being scared singing in front of people (maybe it was because there were only about 90 fans for the girls game).
These are some pictures of Christmas, my birthday and a video of my dog Sandi opening a present. She knows every year she gets some presents with treats in them. It's pretty funny.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
A quarter of a century
Posted by Tyler at 7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You are sooo old Ashley!! J/K but you will probably have your car insurance go down now too! Glad you had fun in Utah and that you had a fun birthday and anniversary. I think those are great presents. Have fun at My Fair Lady. Is that one that you did in High School? Love ya
Post a Comment