Well, we have officially entered our busy time of year. Ashley starts two weeks of finals tomorrow and I start really teaching. For two weeks, I will be in with the lady that is going on Maternity leave (as long as she doesn't have her baby early) and then I will be taking over for her. That means I actually have to start doing lesson plans. I'm excited to not have to substitute for a while. Ashley is the crazy one, though. She still has Seminary and is working on patients during her two weeks of finals everyday. She could use some prayers. Love you guys.
Sunday, December 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We'll pray hard for Ashley! Hang in there...Christmas is right around the corner. Love you guys.
Hey we will be in washington for christmas but we don't leave until sat. the 22nd. Any chance you guys will be here before then? We'd love to see you!
Meredith
Ty is not in Salt Lake until Saturday night, but I would really want to and might be able to come see you guys earlier. I'll let you know what my mom has planned for me that week. :)
Ashly, we do not know how you manage to teach seminary AND go to dental school! You are our inspiration.
Tyler, we'll be so excited to hear how you like your classes. Be sure to provide blog updates about how things are going. You are going to be great.
Good luck with everything, you guys sound like your life is crazy busy. Have a Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment