Monday, December 24, 2007

Vacation Part I

Yea! Finals are over! Supposedly it's downhill from now on. After finals, Ty and I went with a bunch of friends to Longwood Gardens and saw their amazing Christmas displays.

If only I could hold a dinner party with decorations like this!

The next day I headed off to sunny Pasadena California to visit my grandparents (on my dad's side) and my uncle Brian and aunt Cathy (and cousins) in Santa Clarita.

My brother Chris came down to spend time with his sister and my dad Lorin and his wife Jean came down for a couple days as well. My grandma had fallen the week before we got there so she wasn't doing so well. She was still as funny as ever though.

While Tyler took over his classes for the first time back in Philly, I managed to escape from robots from "The Terminator",

2 comments:

grammatracy said...

Glad you are having fun! What a relief to have finals finally over. Have a wonderful Christmas.

grammatracy said...

Ty, I tried to leave you a message on your other blog. It wouldn't let me. It was a beautiful Christmas message. I love you and Ash and our whole family too!