Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Weekend in NYC






Once again, we decided to take a little trip to New York this past weekend. We went with our friends and had a great time. I took a million awesome pics and I want to put them all on here, so maybe I'll just tell you about the trip in installments. One of the items on the list that Ash and I made last week (see previous post) was to visit each of the ballparks on the East Coast and watch at least one game. So, we started on Saturday with a Mets vs. Braves game at Shea Stadium in Queens. We took a subway train from Manhatten out to the ballpark and had a great time. Mets dominated. As you can tell, we were out in the cheap seats, but it was awesome. The Big Apple goes up when a Met hits a homerun.

3 comments:

grammatracy said...

What a crack up! That Apple looks like it has seen better days. I am so glad you guys are taking advantage of your time back there. Ty, I sent you a package that should get there by Friday. Some good stuff for your unit on Japan. Ash, some fun stuff in there for you too! We miss you guys, Feb seems so long ago. :(

Anonymous said...

Now that is my kind of pact! What do you have to go see with Ash in return? I suspect she is a tough negotiator. If you keep posting these kinds of things, then you will not be able to keep Heiding in Philly from the dheids much longer (especially with our Connor in NC)

Tyler said...

No pact. Ash loves baseball and we love going together to the games. We have awesome tickets for the Phillies tonight that were given to us.