Me with a couple Gray's Papaya hot dogs. You might have heard of them, and they really are the best. Two dogs and a Papaya drink for $3.00. Can't beat that.
Ash and I with our Gray's Papaya drinks in hand
Street performer in front of the NYC Library. There was a whole group of these guys dancing like this.
Ash with our friends Brandon and Amy on the subway to Queens to watch the Mets game. Might be the only time I've seen an empty subway car like this. By the time we got there, the whole thing was packed with Mets fans. Shea stadium has very few parking spots because everyone just hops on the subway that goes right to the entrance.
We went down to a pizza place for dinner after the game in the Village (best pizza ever). While we were walking there, we ran into this huge gathering of people protesting. It took a while, but we found out that they were Armenians protesting the cruelty of the Turkish gov't to the Armenians. It was pretty cool.
Saturday, April 28, 2007
NYC Pics
Posted by Tyler at 4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun! Fun! Fun! I love it. I loved the subways and trains. It would be fun to take them out of Manhatten and into the buroughs. Cool.
It looks like a blast, what neat places you get to see, and great pictures!
Post a Comment