
It's official, my wife made it through the toughest year of Dental School. Now she starts her clinical work and will get her first actual patients in June. It was a tough week, but she is done now. Unfortunately, she still has her written board exams to take this summer. To celebrate, I took Ashley to a Japanese Hibachi restaurant that is just around the corner from our house. It was great. We had never been to one before and it was a lot of fun to have the guy cook all our food in front of us and do all the tricks and everything.
I am down to 3 and 1/2 weeks left until I am officially certified to teach here in PA. Hopefully I can get a job now. I could use some prayers because it is apparently very tough to get a teaching job here.
For our FHE last night, Ash and I went through and made a list of all the places that we want to go and see while we are living here on the East Coast. From what I can tell, we are going to have a lot of fun because our list was really long. We want to go everywhere and see everything, so come out to Philly and help us check off our list!
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Ashley Did It!
Posted by Tyler at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Count me in...I am so over NYC! j/k Let's try somewhere new!!
Congrats again Ashley. Way to go, we are all so proud of you.
CONGRATS TO ASHLEY! We are so amazed at all of your accomplishments. Hopefully someday we can say that Derrick just finished his toughest year of PT school. Love you guys!
Wonderful, you two. What a terrific accomplishment. Let's have some reciprocity for vacations...
Nice going, favorite east coast nephew and niece! We cannot wait to see where you get a teaching job! I have you penciled in as JV girls golf coach in the fall and Varsity pitching coach in the spring.
Congrats, Ash. We think we need a North Carolina/Phillie swing this summer.
Post a Comment