
I realize that everyone is busy, but I was trying to come up with something good to blog about because it has been a while and I couldn't think of anything exciting. Ashley is studying for probably the toughest week of finals in all dental school. I am looking for jobs for the summer and the fall. It was nice for a couple days, but it started to snow again today. Just in time for my 4 day weekend that I have off. Baseball season started this week, so that is exciting. Hopefully the Mariners can pull something out of their bums to have a good season. General Conference was awesome last weekend. I especially liked Elder Holland talk about speaking with kind words. He is one of my favorites. Every conference, I think back to Brother Merrell's seminary class where he challenged us to watch all 5 sessions. I think Trev and I took that challenge and I haven't missed a session since (that's not entirely true, I missed every session while I was in Japan because they didn't get the live feeds yet and I missed a couple of Priesthood sessions while I was at BYU because they scheduled games for right after it ended so we couldn't watch). I am so thankful he challenged us that day because conference weekends have become a great blessing in my life and one of my favorite weekends of the year.
Anyways, I am kind of just sharing my random thoughts now, but I love that I am able to tell my family how my life is going. I love all of you guys.
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Busy Days
Posted by Tyler at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How is it that an aunt is the first to comment? I missed General Conference and I felt so bad, but David said it was really worthwhile. I like the two contrasting sentences..."Mariners pull something out of their _____s," and then "speaking with kind words." You are a fun read.
YOU MUST UNDERSTAND....TYLER WAS BEING KIND WITH HIS MARINER COMMENT....HE WAS SHOWING GREAT LOVE AND PATIENCE TO BE SO KIND...
Tyler...I loved conference too. I loved President Hinckley saying he is doing good and will probably outlast some of us. Cracked me up. I always thought "bum's" was a kind way of saying ______!
Glad to hear you are alive and well. Sorry my hubby called and bothered you so late the other night! Love you!
You guys are right, bums is as nicely as I could put it. The M's need help. I stumbled across a firebillbavasi.com website the other day, dad. Kind of interesting.
Ash, good luck on all your tests. Happy Easter! Has the snow melted?
Post a Comment