Sunday, October 01, 2006

The weeks keep cruisin' by

Sorry it has been a while since my last post. This past couple weeks flew by without me even realizing it. I had to take a few days off from subbing this week so that I could get a TB test to student teach and also to officially clean out our old apartment. We got the apartment all clean and turned in the keys, which means we no longer have two addresses. I turned in all my stuff for my student teaching application and should find out where I will be assigned within a couple weeks. I am hoping I can do it at the high school that is like 2 blocks from our house. That would be really nice. The private baseball lessons are going really well with Mason. He is 14 years old and a pretty good ballplayer. I know it sounds funny to all of you who know me, but I am working with him a lot on his swing (just because I couldn't hit doesn't mean I can't teach him:)). Ashley had a huge test this week and she ended up studying forever and got an A on it. She is doing awesome in Dental School. I'm so proud of her.

4 comments:

The Robinsons said...

Congrats to Ash on her test! You guys sound like you are keeping busy and having fun. We miss you lots and can't wait for Christmas! Casy is learning to say Tyler a lot better but that might have something to do with his new friend Tyler. Who knows! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

How come we never hear about Tyler's grades on tests? Only about Ashley's "A's"? Glad you are done with the old apartment..

Tyler said...

Tyler doesn't take "tests" anymore now that he is in really fun education classes that are all based on attendance, class discussions, and projects.

Tyler said...

Why is skuncle bragging to me about getting to be in AZ for thanksgiving? That just makes me sad :(. I wish I could be there.