Friday, October 27, 2006

I love Arizona

Yeah the summers are hot, but nothing beats the weather down there this past weekend. It was so beautiful. 90 degrees with a slight breeze. I loved it! We figured out that it has been 7 years since I got to work at Dad's tournament. I really missed it. It was so great to be able to come down, watch some baseball in perfect weather, and have lots of fun with my family. Summer went into labor, Casey started saying "Tyler"--What else could I ask for? The only thing missing was my wonderful wife who did not get to come. It made her feel better when she heard about Casey giving kisses to her picture when we tol d him to "Kiss Ashley." She also felt better about my trip when she got invited over that weekend to go with a group of her friends to see Martha Stewart's show being taped. (I'll let her tell you all about it when she finally gets a chance to blog). I just wanted to tell you guys how great it was to see everyone. I really miss being around everyone. T, you are getting so old and mature. You are a million times more mature and grown-up than the High school juniors I sub for. It was a lot of fun hanging out with you and doing your history homework on Sunday. Ashley and I are sooo excited for Christmas break (and it isn't just because this terrible semester will be over!) We can't wait to see you all again and see the new baby. Love you guys.

2 comments:

grammatracy said...

we loved having you down here too! It had been a long time! We missed you Ash, but glad you had fun with Martha. We wish the baby had come too, but like David said, she is just having a long going away party on the other side. Christmas will be a blast. I am looking forward to it. Love you Mom

Tiana-Rana said...

SHPANKS TY! i can't wait til christmas break too!!! :]]] See ya soon!

<3 Tiana