
I just wanted to say how wonderful conference was this weekend. I thought it was so fun to be able to sit at home and watch the whole thing on our laptop computer. Technology does have its good uses! I have to say that Jefferey R. Holland's talk at the end of conference was the most powerful, wonderful talk I think I have ever heard. Ash and I had a great weekend listened to the prophets while sitting on our new couch in sweats. The spirit was so strong and I just want to be a better person after listening to their words.
Monday, October 02, 2006
General Conference
Posted by Tyler at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is awesome Tyler. I am glad you guys had such a great week-end. We just watched some more for family night tonight and got to hear Elder Packer speak and his was great. I am excited to hear the rest of conference. Have a great week!
That is awesome Tyler. I am glad you guys had such a great week-end. We just watched some more for family night tonight and got to hear Elder Packer speak and his was great. I am excited to hear the rest of conference. Have a great week!
I cannot figure out why it prints it twice! Sorry
That is awesome Tyler. I am glad you guys had such a great week-end. We just watched some more for family night tonight and got to hear Elder Packer speak and his was great. I am excited to hear the rest of conference. Have a great week!
Jeffrey R. Holland's talk was my favorite too! It was a great conference. Derrick, Casey, and I noticed when we sat down for dinner that all three of us were in our PJ's still. Such a great day. I want to pics of your new couch!
Post a Comment