
I finally got a chance to go golfing on Wednesday. It was funny because I went with a friend of mine who told me he wasn't very good, so I thought we'd be on the same level. Turns out, he is really good. I was pretty embarrassed, especially because we were put with another twosome that we didn't know. I got a little nervous and actually drove my first three balls on the first tee straight into the water! Eventually (probably around hole #8 or so), I settled down and started to play better. I had some nice drives, iron shots, and putts. Chipping was atrocious. I even had one drive on a dog-leg left that I overshot the fairway as it turned left, drilled a huge tree, and had the ball bounce back on the fairway, setting me up perfectly for my next shot. It was awesome. The course we played on was beautiful and is less than five minutes from our new house. I'm glad we got out and played that day because it has been pouring rain ever since. Looks like another crappy-weather weekend.
Saturday, October 07, 2006
GOLF!
Posted by Tyler at 1:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment