WE will miss you!! We must get together before you leave!! And hey if you are wanting something to do one day come and visit me during the day! Brinley and I would love it!!
I'm so happy! Give us a call. You know it is a good time to buy a house here. WE are looking right now, and the homes for sale are endless. So what part of AZ? Do you have a job yet? Give us a call we would love to see you guys, help out in any way, and just hang out. We love AZ! Can't wait to see you. Give us a call our cell phone numbers are the same.
We are going to miss you! Too bad we didn't get to hang out more often. Although we may be heading out to AZ in a couple of years. We will let you know... Congratulations on graduating - With Honors!!! Good luck in the heat!
Ty and I are living in Arizona. I'm practicing as a dentist in the Phoenix valley. Tyler is teaching Social Studies at his old high school (Cactus High School) and will be their new head varsity baseball coach. We don't have any kids yet, but we will keep you posted!
9 comments:
just remember mom and dad's sweet pool to hang out in!!!! (and watching my kids play on a slip 'n slide...HILARIOUS!)
Where in AZ are you moving to? That is on our way to Cali, maybe we will actually get to see you once in a while!! :)
that's great! I'm glad everything has gone well for you guys, I hope we get to see you this summer!
HOORAY! You can cool off at the Heid resort when ever you want! Doors are always open. :)
Ashley- Congratulations on finishing your boards! How awesome that you're done! What an accomplishment! I'm so excited for you and Tyler.
WE will miss you!! We must get together before you leave!! And hey if you are wanting something to do one day come and visit me during the day! Brinley and I would love it!!
I'm so happy! Give us a call. You know it is a good time to buy a house here. WE are looking right now, and the homes for sale are endless. So what part of AZ? Do you have a job yet? Give us a call we would love to see you guys, help out in any way, and just hang out. We love AZ! Can't wait to see you. Give us a call our cell phone numbers are the same.
We are going to miss you! Too bad we didn't get to hang out more often. Although we may be heading out to AZ in a couple of years. We will let you know...
Congratulations on graduating - With Honors!!! Good luck in the heat!
Miss you guys, hope all is well, keep us posted where you are and working and all that fun stuff!!
Post a Comment