It has been a long time since we blogged and we've had a few things happen so I will post a few of them tonight since I am on my spring break.
The first thing I wanted to make a post about was our awesome trip we took to New York on Valentine's weekend. Ashley's cousin Jon and his wife Leah were nice enough to let us stay at their sweet little place in Hoboken, New Jersey (right across the river from Manhatten). We actually spent 2 nights there and had the greatest time. We stayed up late both nights talking about Conspiracy stuff. Jon and Leah took us to the New York Temple on Saturday morning (that temple is awesome). Then, they showed some of the sights on Manhatten that we had not seen before. The pictures are below. After, Ashley and I went to a really good Thai Restaurant for Valentines Day. It was a great weekend.
Ash and I at the Manhatten Temple
Ash and I in front of the United Nations Building (I know, very bad place-might be worst place in the world)
The CFR Building (At least this is where Jon thought it was because it certainly wasn't marked)- Another really bad place
Us eating some good Thai Food for V-Day
Ash in front of the Thai Restaurant
Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Valentine's Visit to New York
Posted by Tyler at 10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun pictures! Glad you are getting to check places of your list of things to do...on both coasts!
FUN!!! I love all your pictures!
Post a Comment