Last weekend, I got to go back home to Arizona for the annual Arizona Fall Classic. My parents (and the rest of the fam) have been putting on this tournament every October since 1995. My parents told me they needed workers and I definitely needed a break from my students, so I flew down for the weekend. We had a great time in the nice warm sun like usual. The tourney was bigger than ever, with 50 teams and over 400 pro scouts and college coaches showing up to see the players. It was like a family reunion and it was so much fun to see the whole family and Craig (cousin). We had a lot of fun playing games and battling on the Wii at night. I definitely want a rematch with Summer playing Smarty Pants and Trev playing old school Tecmo Bowl. Craig and I got to share (and stink up) Trevor and my old bedroom. We even decided to jump in the pool at night after a long day in the hot sun. It was definitely cold in the pool in October. Not as cold as New Year's though. Anyways, I am just listing some of the fun times from last weekend. Good times as always. Any other stories to add?
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
we missed you and Ash this weekend, but I'm not excited for this upcoming week.
we missed ASHLEY! it was a blast! Can't wait for Christmas!!! Love ya.
One more to go and then I am going to Disneyland!!
Other memories are the constant Fantasy Football updates over the walkie talkies, with the occasional comments from the peanut gallery. Trying to make a decision on where to get lunch. Tiff and her babies actually going and getting the huge lunch orders. Seeing the boys baseball skills and football skills in between customers. Casey "needing" to have rides with Grandpa on the golf cart. Summer working on Friday and deciding that was definately enough fun in the sun! Madi, Madi singing us songs at night. Mr. Chiropractor doing a 10 for one deal when he was dog tired. White envelopes...and the list goes on. Costco being my favorite friend so I didn't have to cook :)
Sounds like a lot of fun! Give us a call the next time your in AZ. We would love to see you. So do you know were you guys want to end up after school? Maybe AZ??? It's the best!
Hi, Ashley! I know that this blog is about Tyler, but I just wanted to send a quick message. Thanks! I should be going next week to the craft night. I really want to make a few of the things, so it's an incentive to go. I hope that all is well. I am sure that school is keeping you plenty busy. On the other hand, I am not super busy right now, so I really have no excuse for the fact that I am a bad, well really bad, blogger. Maybe I will get motivated here in the next few days...
Umm...we need an Heid update please. Like maybe a new car pic...we have heard all about it and want to see you awesome new car! MISS YOU GUYS!!
Post a Comment