
We started this blog a long time ago as a family blog and have been avoiding adding friends, mainly because we don't have any cute kids yet like everyone else. Today I decided to add friends because I realized this is the best way to keep in contact with everyone. And by adding all of these links, I'll be able to get to them easier and look at everyone's blogs. I'm not the greatest blogstalker like some of you (Val :) ), but I'll try to check out everyone's blog once in a while. We may not blog very much (well at least until Seminary is over), and sometimes Ty types and sometimes I do (so you'll have to figure it out), but we hope you enjoy our blog. Oh, and if you didn't recognize, this is the Colony picture(PA)of the girls 2006. Fun times.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Friends
Posted by Tyler at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
oh good! Im glad you are joining us! It will be fun to keep up on you in between hanging out.
I feel special that I blog stalked you and have had your blog for a long time =)
Oh, and we definitely need a Limerick/Royersford pic of the girls to add to your blog.
Hi Ashley, Great to hear from you again. This is Tiffany Hancock way back from your Provo days! I can't believe you're already on your third year of dental school. Amazing! I hope that's going great. Keep in touch with me. We have a blog too. Click on our name and you can check it out.
Ashley-
I'm so glad you have a blog. Yae! It was so nice to talk to you the other day. You have to come out to California to visit!
Hey Ash and Ty...now that your in with friends, don't forget your family!!
Post a Comment