Monday, November 05, 2007

New Blog

Well, I decided that I wanted to start another blog for myself to put all of my thoughts out there. Don't worry, Ashley and I will keep this blog for our family events and pictures. My new blog is just me talking about things that I am thinking about. I just wanted to write my story down and I thought that a blog would be a good way to do it. I think that you will like it. It will let you understand what is going on in my head as I have been searching for truth in this crazy world. The first post is long, but it is just an explanation of where I am coming from. The other posts will not be so long, I promise. Also, the blog is not all the way developed, and will definitely be a work in progress. I hope you will check it out and leave some comments/thoughts/opinion/etc. The new blog's website is:

tystruthsearch.blogspot.com

1 comments:

grammatracy said...

I am excited Ty... this will be fun!