One of my very best friends, Rechele, came to visit me last weekend and part of this week from Palo Alto, California. After much begging, she agreed to come and spend time with Alisha and me. Alisha is my really good friend out here. We met through Rechele (at BYU) and I convinced her to come out here for dental school. She's a 2nd year. Since Alisha lives in the the city and it's fun there, we hung out there almost every day and we were able to go to a few awesome restaurants, one of which is called Continental (I highly recommend going there if ever any one comes out to visit). They have a pretty cool website with fun music. You can check it out at www.continentalmidtown.com . We ate there with Jessica and Benny as well (they're also dental students). I wish Ty was there, but he didn't come because we went after school and it was too hard for him to get there. Rechele and I also went to the brand new upscale outlet mall by our condo. I'm still waiting for prices to go down so I can actually buy something there though. Ty and I are hoping the value of our condo will go up with those out here now. It was so fun to be with Rechele and Alisha! Thanks for coming Rechele! I have such good friends!
Also, my mom came out to visit the week before with one of her best friends Cheryl. We did the usual: Shady Maple, Longwood Gardens, New York City, Valley Forge and Philadelphia. We were able to eat at The Bubba Gump restaurant in NYC and go to the Broadway show "The Drowsy Chaperone" staring Bob Saget. It was a blast to be with such amazing women. Unfortunately, we have no pictures. My mom is so sweet to always come out and visit me. Thanks for coming out mom, you're the greatest!
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Fun with Rechele and Fun with my mom and Cheryl
Posted by Tyler at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ashley i am so glad you finally got to sleep over at my house/little apartment! I had so much fun going to old city with you and Rechele.
Ashley- I can't believe you posted that picture of us. My hair is way way too long. I'm glad I got it cut.
Post a Comment