If you can actually believe it...bugs like this lived in our old apartment last year, except they were even bigger than the size you are actually seeing! I saw this bug on one of our friend's blog and had to share it with all of you because I used to complain about them last year and now you know why! I have had a smoosh mark of about 5 inches on my wall from one of these critters. Supposedly they eat spiders, but we had those in our apartment as well so who knows if that is really true. Anyway, these bugs are actually pretty smart because one day, I turned away from the bug (like when you used to play red-light, green-light when you were a kid) and he scurried across the wall (and they are the fastest bugs you have ever seen!) until I turned and faced him; then he froze. I repeated this until he disappeared into a crack. The only problem is that when you go to squash them, they unfreeze and run a billion miles per hour. I have only successfully killed one. So luckily we haven't seen one of these in our Condo yet. I hope it stays that way.-Ashley
Thursday, June 07, 2007
This is why we moved out of our old apartment and into our condo!
Posted by Tyler at 10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is a most interesting looking "critter". Every area seems to have it's unique little (or big) insects.
Ash, thanks for letting Tyler come and work the tournys for us, he truly was a life saver...not to mention we loved having him around.
Post a Comment