Clarification. I hope no one thinks that I am trying to claim Casey as my own by putting these videos up. I am just trying to share memories. Tiff, I think you can save the videos onto your own computer. We had a lot of fun these past couple weeks. Thanks for everything.
I didn't think you were trying to claim Casey as yours. I don't have a video camera so it is a good thing you took these funny videos. Casey still asks for Uncle Tyler or Big Tyler when we go to Frammas and Papa's house. He misses his two favorite uncles!
Ty and I are living in Arizona. I'm practicing as a dentist in the Phoenix valley. Tyler is teaching Social Studies at his old high school (Cactus High School) and will be their new head varsity baseball coach. We don't have any kids yet, but we will keep you posted!
4 comments:
NO FEAR!!! That Casey bear is a daredevil in the water. He is amazing.
Casey may have no fear but he puts plenty of fear in Grandpa!!!
Thanks for sharing your Hubby with us ASH!!!
He worked really hard...
Clarification. I hope no one thinks that I am trying to claim Casey as my own by putting these videos up. I am just trying to share memories. Tiff, I think you can save the videos onto your own computer. We had a lot of fun these past couple weeks. Thanks for everything.
I didn't think you were trying to claim Casey as yours. I don't have a video camera so it is a good thing you took these funny videos. Casey still asks for Uncle Tyler or Big Tyler when we go to Frammas and Papa's house. He misses his two favorite uncles!
Post a Comment