So, a while back Ashley and I posted about our date to see the Broadway show My Fair Lady at the Academy of Music in Philadelphia (HERE, but the picture is at the very bottom of the post). Yesterday, we got to go to the same Academy of Music, but this time it was to watch Ashley sing. It was the Temple Dental Class of 2008 Graduation and Ashley's singing group "The Impressions" got to sing twice. Ashley had a solo in the second song. She was nervous because it had been a long time since she performed like that, but she was great. Check out the video above; She was awesome! (Sorry about the blurriness, bad camera or cameraman I guess). It was a proud night to be her husband. The video below is just showing the Academy of Music.
The graduation went really well and it was awesome to see a whole bunch of our friends graduating. If you have never been, it was really cool. All the graduating students got to take their kids with them across the stage. It made Ashley and I sad to see so many of our great friends finishing school and leaving town. It also made us sad that Ashley wasn't finishing and we weren't leaving town either! I guess just one more year isn't too bad. We will really miss all you guys leaving, but Congrats on finishing and getting out of here.
One more video- This one of Ashley's group singing the Star Spangled Banner. (If you listen at the beginning, you can hear a scream from little Owen Milmont).
Friday, May 23, 2008
Ashley Singing- Temple Dental Graduation 2008
Posted by Tyler at 4:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
WOW she was great. How cool she got to sing when so many friends were graduating. Love little owen's scream. LOL
Great, great job Ashley!! That was wonderful! Thanks Ty for recording that for all of us to hear. One more year, it's sounding better and better.
AWESOME ASH! I love listening to you sing! You are the best!
Ashley, you sounded incredible!! Thanks for sharing the videos.
Ty and Ashley - I just loved this song, and I loved Ashley's voice. It is wonderful! One more year sounds a lot better than 3! You can do this - we'll be so excited to have you back on the warmer coast :)
You sounded great, Ashley...as you always do! What a neat opportunity. I saw Celtic Woman at that theater and the acoustics were unbelievable! Thanks so much for posting it!
You sound amazing. You looked great up there. Hope your doing well.
Ashley--you know you rocked the house down =) That was a fun graduation and we are so glad that you guys were able to be there! Thanks for sending me a birthday card . . . you guys are the best and we miss you!!!
That was awesome! I love it!
I wish you continued good luck in your dental education.
Post a Comment