Monday, August 20, 2007

Tyler's Birthday


We decided to invite some of our friends over for cake and ice cream on my birthday this year. I think it was the first birthday party I've had since I was like 12 years old. Check out the VIDEO.

5 comments:

grammatracy said...

Hey you...looks like lots of fun at your birthday. I loved the kids helping you blow out your candles. Cute

Anonymous said...

Happy BDay! Have you any leads on teaching gigs. It is about that time when districts have someone fall through and need someone quick! Let us know if our prayers are working!

We just finished our 1st week and we are exhausted! But we have a new artificial turf field and track right outside my window.

Anonymous said...

OK, just watched the video and laughed! Lots of slobbery help there in Philly!

Delynn said...

I loved the comment..."Hey, no spitting." Truly, these are the best of friends! Was there a back-up cake to eat? Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hello Ash and TY