Wow, just incredible! Those are great pictures. What fun, you even went out on the boat. We are just waiting around for little Sophie to arrive. We have Casey Bear and the Church's are here too. We also had Doug and Jenn over today! It's been great!
Would you guys quit going to such cool places! We drove to logan the other day...but nothing there is worth taking pictures of! We're going to have to come visit you guys!
Good call Trevor, the first thing I thought of was Bruce Almighty! Hey, we are up an blogging, but as was said here earlier, we don't have nearly as many cool things to post as you guys. We must not be that important!
Ty and I are living in Arizona. I'm practicing as a dentist in the Phoenix valley. Tyler is teaching Social Studies at his old high school (Cactus High School) and will be their new head varsity baseball coach. We don't have any kids yet, but we will keep you posted!
4 comments:
Wow, just incredible! Those are great pictures. What fun, you even went out on the boat. We are just waiting around for little Sophie to arrive. We have Casey Bear and the Church's are here too. We also had Doug and Jenn over today! It's been great!
Would you guys quit going to such cool places! We drove to logan the other day...but nothing there is worth taking pictures of! We're going to have to come visit you guys!
This reminds me of Bruce Almighty. You guys look pretty silly but I bet you had fun!
Good call Trevor, the first thing I thought of was Bruce Almighty! Hey, we are up an blogging, but as was said here earlier, we don't have nearly as many cool things to post as you guys. We must not be that important!
Post a Comment