Thursday, July 12, 2007

HALL OF FAME





I've never spent so much time at a Museum, but the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown was an exception. The day started out with Ash and I driving from Sharon Springs down a beautiful lake that reminded me of Lake Cushman. We arrived in Cooperstown, parked and took a trolley down into the city. It was a nice little town and the Hall of Fame was amazing. We took a million pictures and so I'll show you a few. We ended up staying for like 6 hours. Ashley was awesome and loved it almost as much as I did. I even caught her sneaking a kiss with Ted Williams. I'm so glad I married her. We had the best day ever and stayed last night in a nice little hotel in Syracuse. Also check out a video we took of the main Hall of Fame room. CLICK HERE for the video. We spent a long time in this room. Its a little long, but you'll get to see some Hall of Famers on the wall. I'll post more later about the day but I don't have time right now.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very jealous!!! Paige Nelson is performing at Pageant and Mom has her cell phone number...

grammatracy said...

Now I feel like I have been there! What a treat to actually be at the Baseball Hall of Fame! Great little Movie! Ashley, sooo cute.

Trevor and Summer said...

How long to drive to Cooperstown? I wanna go in Sept.

Danny, Andrea, Connor and Lizzie said...

Looks like such a fun time you guys! Just did the mapping and figured out that we are only 9 hours from you guys. (We are going for longest train this year!)

Sorry to hear about your last pitching outing Ty. If we get you a chair can you through BP to Connor and me though?? When do we find out about Ash's boards?

Tyler said...

Trev- 4 hours and 20 minutes. Definitely doable.

Anonymous said...

Solid post! Ashley is truly awesome. I was there when I was 14, so Ted was about 9. Very memorable experience.

Is there a Women's wing like the movie?

The Robinsons said...

We are so jealous of your fun trip! Congrats on Ash's tests...and good luck with your job interviews! (Mom keeps us updated!)

Delynn said...

Ashley, congratulations on those awesome scores! We're so happy for you. Can we actually claim that you are our relative?
Also, that looks like the coolest trip. It is rating right up there with anything Calif. has to offer.