So... I had a bad day :). There are these mixing machines at school where you hook up a mixing device and you can mix stone or plaster. When the machine is on and the device is not attached, there is just this cylinder that rotates around in a clockwise direction. I wasn't even using this machine, but it was left on. I was bending over the counter that the machine was on to check a model I was working on...and the rotating cylinder grabbed my hair and pulled me in! I screamed and then realized that I should probably turn the machine off. So I did, but I was still stuck. Luckily everyone and their dog ran in and a friend held my hand until the maintenance guy came. He refused to let anyone try to unwind my hair or to take apart the machine. By this point I was very proud of myself for not crying. Well then he told someone to get him a scalpel to cut my hair. That is when I started crying. So after he cut me loose, I went to the Temple nurse and she told me that my hair might not grow back because of the trauma. I am refusing to believe her. Even though I was cut from the machine, I think that the machine ripped out the chunk you see in the picture. It has been a week since the event and I can now feel a few prickly hairs on half of the bald spot. So that is good. Luckily I can part my hair in such a way that I can have a thin layer of hair over the spot. I seriously feel like one of those guys with a comb-over hair style. I am just so happy that it was my hair and not a finger or something. So anyways, I'm famous at my school now because from now on, every girl in the school has to wear their hair in a bun while in lab. It's pretty funny. Well I hope everyone has a good day! Ashley
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Bad Hair Day
Posted by Tyler at 5:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow, that looks so painful! I am so sorry he just cut it all out. I am glad everyones hair will be up now! I am so sorry you had to have a bad day. Hope you have a better week.
Post a Comment