Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Baltimore, MD






Two weekends ago, Ashley and I decided to go down to the temple in D.C. It was awesome, as always. Driving two and a half hours each time really makes it so special. Afterward, we decided that we were going to check out the city of Baltimore because it was on the way home. We had been there before to watch an Orioles game last year, but this time we decided to check out downtown. It was really cool. Baltimore has a place called the inner harbor that is right on the water with a bunch of shopping, restaurants, and boats out in the water. Although it was like 10 degrees outside, we got all bundled up, walked around, and found a cool little seafood place right on the water. Baltimore is known for its crab legs, but apparently they were out of season in January so we got some shrimp and had a nice dinner. Then we went shopping at this huge mall right there. Even though I hate shopping, it was a lot of fun. Just thought I share our little date and some pictures.

1 comments:

grammatracy said...

So cute and such a fun date! It cracks me up that Baltimore is "on the way home" from DC. You kids and the East Coast! How fun is that, to be 2 hours from almost anywhere? I am so glad you are taking advantage of your time back there....hope you enjoy it some more in 2 weeks when the girls and I are out there!!!